What if my business is not mobile, and I cannot provide repairs and alterations on the same-day? We realize some businesses providing services may need to be in their own shop or require specific equipment to complete repairs, alterations, custom fabrication, etc. But there are still lots of ways for you to participate at the event including...
• Offering consultations • Take on orders for later pick-up • Market yourself + meet new customers • Show samples or some equipment to build excitement for what you do.
The set-up and involvement sounds like too much. Setting up at the space is less overwhelming than it seems... just remember to communicate:
• Who you are? What’s your story? (Signs or handouts are great for this)
• What do you do or make? (Samples or photos are very useful)
• How much do things cost? (Bring a price sheet or poster)
• How can people follow up with you? (Business cards or website)
Will Mendi’s take a cut of the business I do at the event? Nope. Once you pay the table/booth fee, you’re all set.
Do you have rolling racks to rent? No, unfortunately clothing vendors would be responsible for bringing their own racks.
What kind of facilities will you have on-site and what will I have access too? The Cambridge Elks lodge has multiple restrooms, a small kitchen, and ample power supply. We will also have dressing rooms on-site!
What comes with a 10 x 10 space? Just the space, but if you need to rent a table or something, we will cut you a deal.